My 5 favorite wines
This really hasn’t changed. I’m currently drinking a new rose, but only because N doesn’t sell my favorite in a 750 ml bottle.
1. Veuve Clicquot Brut “Yellow Label”
2. La Vieille Ferme Cotes du Ventoux Rose
3. Capay Valley Vineyards Viognier
4. Mondavee Zinfandel (this doesn’t exist anymore…which is sad, since it was the best goddamned zin on the planet). Oh, and you, you know who I’m talking to. You suck.
5. As-yet-unnamed Bad Astronaut Petit Syrah (note: I think this ended up “Pluto Petite” because M was angry that Pluto had been de-planet-ized). It got better with age…in the bottle, which is kinda weird. I have 3 bottles left, and then it’s all gone. Looking forward to the Malbec!